About Me

Who am I? Where do I begin? I am mother to two amazing, crazy-fun boys and wife to my dearest friend and love of my life. I love to examine life through the lens of my camera. My passion is capturing honest, playful moments in natural lighting. The look on a mother's face when she sees a beautiful portrait of her child is my absolute favorite! I love it!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I would be honored to have your business!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby C

I was so lucky to get to spend some time with this little fella before our shoot.  What a sweetie!  I love seeing new parents with their perfectly amazing little bundle.  It reminds me of just how much we change as people when these little lights come into our lives.  What a little miracle you are, Baby C!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?