About Me

Who am I? Where do I begin? I am mother to two amazing, crazy-fun boys and wife to my dearest friend and love of my life. I love to examine life through the lens of my camera. My passion is capturing honest, playful moments in natural lighting. The look on a mother's face when she sees a beautiful portrait of her child is my absolute favorite! I love it!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I would be honored to have your business!

Friday, April 8, 2011

H Family

So, this one is out of order, but I am sorting through my life (no easy task...) and I remembered that I had taken these photos after I did the whole website switch, but I never got around to posting them on here.  This is an awesome family, and little S is adorable!  She has grown a ton since we did this shoot, and I can't wait until our next session!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Feliz! I am interested booking a session with you. I like what I see thus far of your work. Please contact me at smith_en@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,
    Ebony

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?